Like Santa Claus visiting your home in the middle of the night, Walmart released their biggest sale ad of the year. The 2013 Black Friday ad for Walmart was officially released by the store in the early morning hours of Tuesday, Nov. 12, 2013, and it is a full 40-pages of deals like you wouldn’t believe. That includes a staggered three-event structure that will begin on Thanksgiving Day.
Check the bottom of the page for a slideshow with all 40 pages of the Walmart Black Friday 2013 ad.
Target, JCPenney, and Kmart were three other retail giants to reveal their Black Friday ads and plans on Monday. Walmart now shows that the first round of Black Friday sales will begin at 6:00 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day and a second round of doorbusters will begin two hours later at 8:00 p.m.
There is also a third during the huge sale from Walmart and it will begin on the morning of Friday, Nov. 29, 2013, at 8:00 a.m. This event lasts through the weekend.
Walmart is also bringing back their “1-Hour In Stock Guarantee” on a big number of doorbuster items. You can definitely get a specific item during the one-hour of its special deal, and if it sells out, then you can purchase a “Guarantee Card” that ensures you get the item before Christmas at the advertised Walmart Black Friday price.
Event 1 – Starts at 6pm Thanksgiving Night
- Apple iPad Mini 16GB w/ $100 Gift Card – $299.00
- Funai 32″ 720p 60Hz LED HDTV – $98.00
- Vizio 60″ 1080p 120Hz Smart LED HDTV – $688.00
- LG Blu-ray Player – $38.00
- Call of Duty: Ghosts (X360) – $39.96
- Call of Duty: Ghosts (PS3) – $39.96
- HP Pavilion 14″ TouchSmart Laptop – $278.00
- Graco Travel System – $99.00
- Furby Boom (Assorted Colors and Patterns) – $29.00
- 1 ct tw Diamond and Sterling Silver Pendant and Earring Set – $98.00
Event 2 – Starts at 8pm Thanksgiving Night